Wild Blue Mountains Calendar 2018
The 8th edition of this premium calendar features 15 fine images of the Blue Mountains by Ian Brown.
$35 (plus $8 postage within Australia, $20 overseas)
- Limited Edition (400 copies only)
- Portrait format, 285 mm wide by 365 mm high (to fit C3 envelope), wire bound
- 15 evocative photographs of the Blue Mountains, big landscapes and intimate details, all new and never before published
- Printed to the highest standards on chlorine free heavy art paper with soy-based inks
- Paper and printing company both certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Wholly produced in Australia (designed in the Blue Mountains, printed in Hobart)
- Monthly images with a white border, suitable for framing
- All images are from the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area and adjacent bushland
- Images captured on large format film (using a view camera) and high resolution digital equipment
- Informative captions
- Moon phases and main public holidays, plus plenty of writing space on calendar days
- Available from September 2017
Click on thumbnails below to see the rear cover (showing all monthly images), sample calendar page and sample monthly image.
To buy our products simply click on "Ask About this item"