Wild Blue Mountains Calendar 2020
The 10th edition of this premium calendar features 15 fine images of the Blue Mountains by Ian Brown.
Available from September 2019
$35 (plus $10 postage within Australia, $30 overseas)
- Limited Edition (350 copies only)
- Portrait format, 288 mm high by 350 mm wide (to fit C3 envelope), wire bound, shrink-wrapped
- 15 evocative photographs of the Blue Mountains, big landscapes and intimate details, all new and never before published
- Printed to the highest standards.
- Paper and printing company both certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Wholly produced in Australia (designed in the Blue Mountains, printed in Hobart)
- Monthly images with a white border, suitable for framing
- All images are from the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area and adjacent bushland
- Images captured on high resolution digital equipment and large format film (using a view camera)
- Informative captions
- Moon phases and main public holidays, plus plenty of writing space on calendar days
Click on thumbnails below to see the rear cover (showing all monthly images), sample calendar page and sample monthly image.
To buy our products simply click on “ADD TO CART” or “MAKE AN ENQUIRY FOR THIS PRODUCT”